MAYBO SPORTS Wiitin Harry Potter Fidget Hand Spinner Toy Made by Metal, The...
MAYBO SPORTS Wiitin Harry Potter Fidget Hand Spinner Toy Made by Metal, The Golden Snitch Used in Quidditch, Mixed Color
- Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 0.9 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ☞ SAFETY FIRST - This Golden Snitch Fidget Spinner complies with US Standard Children's Product Certificate; ASTM F963-17 and CPSIA passed. Safe for children over 3 years old
- ☞ ONLY AT Wiitin - Exclusive design symbolizes the "Golden Snitch" from Harry Potter, it comes with one extra spare bearing and tools for you to easily replace the worn out or damaged bearing. Now start to enjoy your fidget spinner for a much longer time more than EVER!
- ☞ DURABLE MATERIAL - With trendsetting appearance, METAL-ALLOY body and SELF-LUBRICATING steel bearing, the Snitch offers amazing grip and controlled spin with an average 2-minute incredibly fast, smooth and quiet spinning time by a gentler power. No lubricant needed!
- ☞ THE BEST FIDGET TOY - Great EDC gift idea for birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. Just flick and spin! The satisfaction of each spinning rotation is great for anxiety, phone stress, autism, ADHD, ADD or other attention disorder issues like nail biting and leg shaking. Perfect item for quitting bad habit
- ☞ EASY TO CARRY - Compact pocket size design with lightweight offers effective fun, focus and deep thought. Perfect everyday carry item for adults and children. Also the beautiful sturdy zipped case included makes it the ideal present for your family members or friends
Wiitin Spinners, more than interesting! - Wiitin is always here to help, promise to offer perfect solutions within 24 hours!
"This ...is the Golden Snitch, and it's the most important ball of the lot. It's very hard to catch because it's so fast and difficult to see. It's the Seeker's job to catch it." — Description of a Golden Snitch
The Golden Snitch, often called simply the Snitch, is the third and smallest ball used in Quidditch. It is a walnut-sized gold-coloured sphere with silver wings. It flies around the Quidditch field at high speeds, sometimes pausing and hovering in place. The Seeker's goal is to catch the Snitch before the other team's seeker, which is worth one-hundred and fifty points. The game can only end when the Snitch has been caught, or by mutual agreement of the two teams' Captains; the latter is very rare, however, as one team would have to lose. The Quidditch rule also stated that only the two team's Seeker has the right to catch (or touch) the Snitch, any player other than the Seeker to do so commits a Snitchnip, which is a foul in Qudditch.
How to spin your Snitch
Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly, using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely with practice spinners can be spun using one hand only using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning. These are perfect pocket pieces for people wanting something small, simple, discrete and fun-also effective for focus, stress relief and deep thought.
Add to Cart, catch the Snitch and be the MVP on the Quidditch Field!